A British manufacturer, Hamilton Litestat produces high quality decorative switch plates & sockets, as well as smart lighting control and multi-room audio solutions designed to meet the project demands of architects, interior designers and the discerning self-build/professional DIY customer.
- 18 unique designer collections available in metal, plastic, wood and glass
- Finishes: 17x metallic, 4x plastic, 4x wood, 2x glass
- Coordinated look: smart controls & wiring accessories
- Standard box-fix and concealed fixing (CFX) options
- Clear plates: blend discreetly into the decor
- NEW Paintable range: offers unique colour matching
The latest from Hamilton Litestat .
Everything on a plate – ‘designer’ collections
Hamilton has created an enviable portfolio of switch & socket wall plate designs which reflect past and present trends within the interiors fashion industry: 18 unique ‘designer’ collections available in metal, plastic, wood and glass, plus numerous finishes including 4 NEW shades of Bronze.
Hamilton has recently launched its Paintable range that can be supplied pre-sprayed to exactly match – or even contrast – any wall colour or design theme. This flexible accessory can blend in or stand out and is set to trend. The Paintable range comes in Hartland CFX and Sheer CFX designs, but bespoke plates and sockets can also be developed with this finish for a completely unique solution.
Anything on a plate – tailor-made designs!
When it comes to the exceptional or something unique for that special project, Hamilton is the natural choice, offering non-standard plates in a special finish or colour, made to the designer’s specific requirements. Using our bespoke design and manufacturing service, Hamilton can create tailor-made prototypes to a highly finished standard to allow interior designers to show clients exactly how their ideas will look and work as a custom-built electrical accessory. The company offers a complete consultative service across every type of interiors projects, regardless of scope and scale.
Making light work - setting the mood
Hamilton’s smart lighting control system meets the demanding needs of today’s hospitality and residential sector, delivering improved performance and significant cost & energy savings of up to 80%. Its DMX control option allows an RGB colour-wash to be used as accent lighting to add drama to a space - ideal for hotel guest rooms, restaurant/bar/public areas as well as entertainment areas within in the home such as the lounge and kitchen/diners. The system can be integrated with Hamilton’s multi-room audio solution for a complete lighting and sound package.
Hotels (International Brands & Boutique), Heritage Properties, and Residential (Medium to High-End).
Decorex International, Ind. Hotel Show, SLEEP+EAT
1. Switch plates & sockets
Combining quality and style with attention to detail, the Hamilton range of decorative switch plates & sockets will leave you spoilt for choice:
- 18 unique ‘designer’ collections
- Available in shades of chrome, steel, brass, nickel and wood finishes, and 4 new shades of bronze
- Completely clear plates for a ‘discreet’ look
- New Paintable range to match or contrast any wall colour
- Numerous data & media options, including USB chargers
- New LED dimmer in various finishes
- All fit a standard 35mm BS4662 2006 flush wall box
When it comes to choice, Hamilton has it covered.
2. Lighting Control
Once you’ve experienced Hamilton’s Smart Lighting Control system we think you’ll be smitten!! From simple dimming to multiple mood-setting programmes can be set, stored and recalled all at the touch of a screen or a button...you’ll want it with you in every room!
- Wall-mounted control plates available as ‘capacitive touch’, ‘mechanical push-button’ and ‘touch screen’.
- Wireless control via Hamilton’s iOS/Android App
- Control plates co-ordinate with other Hamilton ‘designer’ collections
- Integrates with Hamilton’s Smart Multi-room Audio system for an entire lighting & sound experience
3. Bespoke Design & Manufacturing
Hamilton’s numerous finishes include 4 sophisticated shades of bronze. One of which is featured in a recent ‘Boutique’ project, within Hever Castle’s luxury Bed and Breakfast accommodation - The ‘Anne Boleyn Wing’, comprising a series of 9 new suites and a breakfast room. Here Hamilton advised and fulfilled a bespoke brief. Designing and producing individual plates to meet the needs of the interior designer and the project installation.
Hever Castle Project interior designer Sarah Clark of Interiors at Nine to Eleven says: “I was initially drawn to Hamilton for its Mercury® Lighting Control system and range of stunning switch plates & sockets which perfectly suited the needs of this project. However, I soon came to appreciate and value the fabulous personal service and consultative approach provided by the Hamilton Team. I know we achieved the best system we could for the space. Hamilton was outstanding and a pleasure to work with. Everyone I met gave huge attention to detail. The price was cost effective too and worked within our budget.”