Exclusively for BIID Registered Interior Designers and Associates, the BIID CPD Providers Showcase offers a unique opportunity to stay up to date with the latest industry knowledge and learn from leading industry experts. The day-long event will feature eight, 45-minute seminars on a vast range of different subjects, with a complimentary lunch and refreshments.
Taking place from 9:00am to 5:00pm, and just before the deadline for the BIID's annual CPD hours total, attendees will also receive seven CPD hours of 'structured' learning for the day. The event also allows attendees to network with fellow designers and industry peers, as well as offering the chance to find out more about BIID Industry Partners.
"As one of our most popular annual events, the CPD Provider Showcase is the perfect occasion for our members looking to develop their knowledge" comments Gilly Craft, BIID CPD Director and President Elect. "The event receives so much praise each year and we're delighted to be able to offer an incredible programme of educational seminars for 2018. We want to ensure designers are best equipped for their profession and any future challenges, as well as providing a welcoming atmosphere to network with like-minded individuals. I look forward to welcoming designers, both well-established professionals and those new to the industry, to what is set to be a fantastic and enlightening day.
The industry speakers and their sessions for this year are as follows:
- Black & Key - 'The Designer's Role in Custom Furniture'
- bulthaup Mayfair - 'Living Spaces'
- Domus - 'Tile Design: History, Innovation & Trends'
- Ecoled - 'Flawless Finishes with Lighting'
- Roca Ltd - 'Shaping the Bathroom Space of the Future'
- Selectaglaze Limited - 'Designing Professional Secondary Glazing Solutions for Enhancing Thermal Performance, Acoustics and Security'
- SMC - 'Working with Technology'
- Spiral Cellars - 'Go Underground and Give Wine a Home of its Own'
To find out more about each session and to register to attend, please visit www.biid.org.uk/events/biid-cpd-providers-showcase-2018. Attendance is free for BIID Members and Associates, but please note that tickets are limited to a first come, first served basis.